The human body is a complex living mechanism, for which the normal functioning of all organs and systems is important.
In the case of a helminthic invasion or suspicion of its existence, the question arises of how to remove parasites with folk remedies. There are many methods of alternative medicine, the main thing is to choose the most suitable method for each individual case.
How to remove parasites from the human body with folk remedies?
Naturally derived anthelmintic drugs are currently very popular and significantly effective in removing parasitic microorganisms from the human body.
Various herbaceous plants are used for this purpose. The most common herb in the treatment of helminthiases is wormwood. Its reception allows to reduce the development and the number of worms. The recommended daily dose of a folk remedy is one hundred milliliters. Use the infusion early in the morning on an empty stomach.
The treatment must be five days in a row.Prepare the drug by infusing one tablespoon of dried ground raw materials in a cup of hot boiled water for thirty minutes. Strain and use for internal use.
The next solution that should be used to remove parasites will be a collection of herbs - wild mountain ash, medicinal chamomile, oak bark, hawthorn bark. The healing components are taken in the same parts. Add boiling water. Insist on a thermos for twelve hours. Filter through gauze.
At the same time, peeled pumpkin seeds are used in the amount of three hundred grams. They are brought to a soft state with the help of a coffee grinder. It is taken in the morning before meals, washed down with an infusion prepared from the collection of herbs. You can add a spoon of honey to the seeds. The next day, it is recommended to take a laxative.
On a note.The parasite removal procedure is completed by the liver cleansing process. To do this, take a large spoon of finely chopped nettle and boil it for twenty minutes in 200 ml of water, filter. The drug is taken three times a day, 50 ml each.
This scheme for releasing a person from helminths is carried out at least twice with an interval of three weeks.This method has a positive result in the fight against helminths.
An important niche in the variety of methods to cleanse the body from helminth infection of the liver and intestines is occupied by various medicinal plants with a strong burning taste. Substances present in the composition of plants have a harmful effect on parasites, increase resistance and alleviate toxic effects.They are good natural antiseptics.The list of useful plants should include:
- Pepper pods.
- Horseradish root and ginger.
- garlic cloves.
- Mustard grains.
- Clove fruits.
The therapeutic effect of these anthelmintic plants lies in the following properties:
- The sharpness and pungency of the taste boosts metabolic processes and removes the toxic wastes of parasites from the body.
- The use of drugs with bright symptoms of helminthiasis helps to reduce body temperature and eliminate fever.
- Vegetable bitterness ensures the elimination of toxic substances that contain bone marrow, sweat, adipose tissue and human lymph.
Also, using natural remedies at home, you can create a microflora in the human body that is not suitable for the development and reproduction of parasitic worms.It is usually an acidic environment.To achieve this goal, the following products are systematically introduced into the diet:
- Apple cider vinegar and fruit.
- sour cabbage.
- Fruit and vegetable juice.
Important:eating foods with high acidity can lead to digestive system dysfunction. Especially carefully it is necessary to observe this menu for people with peptic ulcer of the intestine and stomach.
For the treatment of helminthic invasion at home, traditional medicine is widely used. Herbal preparations are prepared from available media and have low toxicity. But, like any medication, they have a number of contraindications. Therefore, when choosing them, you should consult an infectious disease specialist and a naturopath.
The use of nuts and other means
Traditional medicine is often used in anthelmintic therapy as an adjuvant treatment. They are also used in preventive procedures. The main advantages of these drugs are the ease of use, availability and low toxicity, unlike drugs.
Often, infectious disease experts tell their patients to deal with nut parasites. This is a unique plant that has a huge amount of useful components that effectively eliminate helminths from the body.There are several ways to use this very effective natural anthelmintic remedy.
- Infusion. Pour 0. 5 cup of chopped walnuts or black walnuts with 250 ml of boiling salted water and insist for half an hour. Then strain and take 100-120 ml once a day with a parallel intake of a laxative.
- "Triple". Preparation and treatment with walnut tincture. Wash the green shell of 15 pieces of walnuts well, chop. Then, in a sealed bottle, pour 500 ml of ethyl alcohol and leave to infuse in a dark place for a month. During the specified period, the drug will need to be shaken periodically. It is taken according to the following scheme: on the first day, 1 drop of tincture per 120 ml of water.
On each subsequent day, 1 drop is added to the base amount of the tincture. On the 6th day of treatment, 10-15 ml of tincture should be added to 0. 5 cups of water.From the 7th to the 12th day, the drug is taken 10 ml per 50 ml of water.Then, for a month, treatment continues in the same way with just a single dose of the drug.
It is also recommended to use the other components of this medicine in parallel. To prepare it, you must grind wormwood and cloves in equal amounts to a powdery state.
Scheme of taking wormwood powder:
- 1st day - a pinch.
- 2nd day - 2 grams.
- 3rd day - 3 grams.
- 4th day - 4 grams.
During treatment, the dosage is increased by 1 gram every day. After two weeks, the daily rate of the drug should be 12-15 grams. After 15-20 days, you should take 0. 5 tbsp. I. in powder. Also, from the 3rd week, for prophylactic purposes, this remedy should be taken once for 7 days.It is taken before meals diluted in water.
How to take clove powder:
- 1st day - 0. 5 grams.
- 2nd day - 1 gram.
- 3rd - 10th day - 1. 5 grams.
- From 11 days - 5 grams.
During the first 1. 5 weeks of treatment, cloves should be taken before meals three times a day. After dosing is indicated for a single dose within a week.
Important:joining the scheme is mandatory. Any violation of the dosage or omission eliminates the therapeutic effect and can cause significant harm to health.
In medical practice, there have been cases when, with increasing dosage, the health status of the patient has significantly worsened. If any strong side effects occur, the use of the triad should be immediately discontinued to avoid overdose and poisoning the body.
In pediatrics, in general, there is a separate method for treating helminth infestation with a walnut. Black walnut medicines can be given to children who have reached the age of two years. The dosage of the drug is calculated according to the following scheme: for a year - one drop.The maximum course of anthelmintic therapy should not exceed seven days.Then there is a one-week break. If necessary, the treatment is repeated.
Black walnut is a unique plant with many beneficial properties. Contains active biological components that destroy parasites easily and effectively and are a powerful natural antioxidant.This property helps to quickly cleanse a person of parasite residues, which significantly improves the recovery dynamics.
Although black walnut belongs to the group of natural anthelmintic agents and has a mild effect on the body, its use should be discussed with your doctor. During the course, you should be aware of any changes in your body, and if your general condition worsens, urgently contact specialists for qualified medical help.
- In the treatment of helminthiasis, the infectologist recommended that I take castor oil with brandy as an auxiliary therapy. Before the course, I followed a special diet. Throughout the day, my diet included only fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as cereals boiled in water. In the evening, I drank the recommended dose of cognac and castor oil. After some time, she suddenly felt sick and had headaches. The discomfort didn't leave me all night. In the morning, there was a strong urge to go to the bathroom. That was the first time I saw parasites. The course of treatment continued for three days. After him, the condition improved and the loss of three kilos of weight was a pleasant surprise.
- In the past, I have had a bitter experience in treating an advanced form of helminthic invasion. Now, for the last 5 years, I have been carrying out the prevention of this disease annually with the help of triplets. I would like to note that I had already tried other methods, for example Williams, but I liked the classical triad better.
- Feedback on many natural methods allowed me to choose the most suitable remedy. I tried to cure enterobiasis with pumpkin seeds. I took it raw, it didn't work out very well, so much that I can't master it. Their porridge also ended up weighing on my stomach, as a result, throughout the day I felt sick and my stomach hurt a lot. Therefore, I consider herbal decoctions and infusions of tansy, oak bark or hawthorn to be the most effective folk remedy. And you can take them easily and the result is a powerful positive.
- The purification of the body from worms was carried out according to the method of a healer. With strict observance of all the doctor's recommendations, no harm is done. The enema was performed twice in strokes for 30 days. The result did not take long to arrive. Parasitic worms started to leave my body and my overall health improved every day. The infectologist recommended repeating the same cleaning in 4-6 months to consolidate the therapeutic result.
Before expelling the worms, it is recommended to do a laboratory test to identify a specific type of helminth. Herbalists warn that not all natural medicines are characterized by a broad spectrum of action and are active against various types of worms. Therefore, it is unlikely that you will be able to choose a natural medicine for yourself. We recommend that you do not neglect qualified expert help.